Mediation is simply defined as: two or more parties agreeing to use an impartial third party to assist them in resolving their dispute.
SIMPLY A BETTER WAY
Mediation is part of a growing trend toward settling disputes without costly, time-consuming litigation.
Mediation is soaring in popularity because it offers a risk-free way to settle disputes while potentially preserving a relationship between the parties.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Quick. Parties can get on with their lives.
- Confidential. There is no public record.
- Cost-effective. It costs far less than litigation or arbitration.
- Flexible. The parties set their own schedule.
- Experts. Attorneys and specialists can be present at request of parties.
- More gentle than a fact finding process allowing parties to maintain a relationship.
- Risk-free. Anyone can leave at any time.
- Can result in a private agreement or memo of understanding.
Get in Touch
© 2022, 2023 Conflict Management Consortium, LLC. All Rights Reserved